How to Remove TikTok Filters from any Video – TikTok features filters and effects that you’ll see on almost every video, and you can even use them to create perfect videos for the platform. But, how do you remove those filters and effects from TikTok Videos? Find out here.
TikTok is a social media app like instagram that contains lots of short videos. The video can be in the form of information, entertainment, top trending and much more from hundreds of millions of users.
In this TikTok application, users can become viewers or become content creators of short videos by uploading a number of videos, just like other social media.
The Rotoscope filter on the TikTok application has recently gone viral and often appears on your For Your Page (FYP) timeline. This is because many TikTok users use this filter.
Rotoscope filter is an effect that changes the user’s appearance to be like a two-dimensional character.
In general, this Rotoscope filter is almost the same as other filters that the user can activate at any time or the user can remove.
TikTok users who record videos with these filters will automatically turn into colorful animations.
The more movements caught by the camera when using the Rotoscope filter, the colors that appear will also adjust to your movement. Even though it is trending, some users may not be too interested in using the Rotoscope filter.
Here’s how to remove TikTok Filters from any Video:
1. Remove TikTok Filters from TikTok Drafts
To Remove TikTok Filters from your drafts on TikTok, follow these steps:
- Launch the TikTok app on your mobile.
- Tap on your profile icon from the bottom-right corner.
- Now go to Drafts and choose the video from which you want to remove the filter.
- Next, tap on the “Back” arrow present in the top-left corner of the screen.
- You will now be able to access the editing options. Here, tap on “Effects.”
- Next, tap on the “Undo” button to remove all the filters added to the video. If you have added multiple effects, you will have to tap on the undo button several times.
- After that, tap on “Next” to save the changes.
- Select “None” to proceed with the video without adding filters.
- Finally, tap on “Save” to remove all the filters from the draft video.
2. Remove TikTok Filters After Recording TikTok Video
You can also remove filters Tiktok from a TikTok video after recording, as long as you haven’t posted it. follow these steps:
- Launch the TikTok app on your smartphone.
- Start recording a video by pressing the “Plus” button in the center.
- Now tap on the “Filters” tab from the left panel.
- Here, you will see a list of filters. Tap on Portrait, and then choose “Normal” to remove all the applied filters from the video.
This is how you can experiment with filters on your TikTok video.
3. Create TikTok Videos without Any Filters
Another thing you can do to keep your TikTok videos filter-free and embrace reality is to disable all the effects and filters before starting to record the video. To do that, follow these steps:
- Launch the TikTok app and go to the filters section.
- Tap on Portrait and select Normal
- Tap on the “Effect” frame present next to the Record icon.
- set it to “None.”
- Now go to the “Beautify” option.
- set all the values in the Face tab to zero.
- Repeat the same procedure in the Makeup tab.
Presently you can begin recording your video and it will be totally liberated from any channels. You’ll see anything actually. At times, it is great to show what is genuine as opposed to layering it with channels and impacts.
That is in support of this aide. Presently you realize that it is difficult to eliminate channels from another person’s TikTok video. Assuming you were mulling over everything, we’d suggest getting the considerations out. You can eliminate channels from your own recordings.