If you’re keen on YouTube TV and have any desire to partake in a free trial first to see what the assistance brings to the table, you are perfectly located.
Free trials draw in new clients and allowed them to test the administrations prior to choosing to make an installment, so practically the entirety of the live TV and streaming stages these days have them on offer.
This is perhaps the most ideal choice with regards to web-based features available at the present time, offering a lot of channels and a few decent advantages at an incredible cost. So on the off chance that you’re keen on insights about the YouTube TV free preliminary, we have all the data you might require.
Prior to continuing on, we ought to specify that YouTube TV is geo-limited. This implies you can make a membership to the help, utilize the stage, or exploit any of its offers just while you are inside the United States borders.
Does YouTube TV Have a Free Trial?
Yes of Course, at the moment, YouTube TV does have a free trial. The streaming platform has a single main plan, and it starts with a free trial, so read on to figure out more.
- YouTube TV base plan free trial
- Add-ons free trial
You can likewise make a YouTube TV account and partake in a free trial through an outsider bill if you:
- are a Comcast customer with an Xfinity Flex or an eligible X1 device.
- have an existing Roku account and a supported Roku device.
- have an existing Amazon account and a supported Amazon device.
- have an existing iTunes account and a supported Apple TV or iOS mobile device.
How Long Is the YouTube TV Free Trial?
For the most part, YouTube TV offers a 7-day free trial that you can exploit effectively for however long you are another client. Notwithstanding, the length of the free preliminaries changes, so you might find various arrangements, for example, a 5-day free trial with a cost decrease for the initial not many months with regards to the membership charge.
- 4K Plus – free for 30 days
- VSiN – free for 30 days
- Acorn TV – free for 14 days
- ALLBLK – free for 14 days
- AMC Plus – free for 7 days
- Cinemax – free for 7 days
- Comedy Dynamics – free for 7 days
- CONtv – free for 7 days
- Docurama – free for 7 days
- Dove – free for 7 days
- Fandor – free for 7 days
- FOX Nation – free for 7 days
- HBO Max – free for 7 days
- Hallmark Movies Now – free for 7 days
- IFC Films Unlimited – free for 7 days
- Law & Crime – free for 7 days
- NBA League Pass monthly – free for 7 days
- Outside TV Features – free for 7 days
- Pantaya – free for 7 days
- Screambox – free for 7 days
- ScreenPix – free for 7 days
- Sports Plus (Includes NFL RedZone, beIN SPORTS, FOX Soccer Plus, VSiN, Outside TV+, PokerGO+, MAVTV, TVG, Stadium, GOLTV, Billiard TV, SportsGrid, PlayersTV) – free for 7 days
- UP Faith & Family – free for 7 days
- CuriosityStream – free for 5 days
- Epix – free for 5 days
- Showtime – free for 5 days
- Shudder – free for 5 days
- Starz – free for 5 days
- Sundance Now – free for 5 days
How to Get a YouTube TV Free Trial?
This platform vigorously publicizes its free trial, so getting one is quite simple. Here is a bit by bit guide on the most proficient method to get a YouTube TV free trial. Notwithstanding, we ought to specify that main new clients benefit from this proposition.
- To sign up, go to the YouTube TV website and use the Try It Free button.
- A pop-up will appear asking you to log in to your Google account, so select one from the list to continue or enter your Google account info if you’re asked to.
- Step 1 is to fill in your ZIP code and then use the round Arrow button to move to the next step.
- For Step 2, you don’t really have to select the desired plan since there’s only one plan on YouTube TV, so just click the Next button.
- Step 3 is where you can customize your subscription and add various add-ons. Keep scrolling down because there are a lot of them, and you will find the available trial length for each just above their names. Click the box for each desired add-on and click the Next: Checkout button to move on to the final step.
- The final step is to select a payment method, so select Add credit or debit card and enter your details or Add PayPal to complete your registration and use the Start Trial button to finish the process.
- Finally, you can access YouTube TV on all your compatible devices for free for the length of the trial.
Remember that some add-ons have a more drawn out free trial for testing than the base arrangement, so assuming you choose to keep the membership when the base arrangement membership preliminary finishes, you can in any case partake in the additional items you chose that were leaned to have 14 or 30 days of a free preliminary.
Is YouTube TV Free on Roku?
You can get YouTube TV free on Roku if you are a new customer, you just need to use your Roku.com account to sign up for your free trial on YouTube TV. It is usually 7-days long, but it can be 5 days sometimes, depending on their current deals.
The first thing to do is download and install the YouTube TV app onto your Roku. When you open YouTube TV, you’ll see a button that says “Try It Free.” Select the free trial button and follow the steps to create your account.
What Does the YouTube TV Free Trial Offer?
The YouTube TV free trial offers all that the streaming platform’s base arrangement has accessible, without any restrictions to what you can get to or the included advantages. Along these lines, you can genuinely test it and see whether you like it. With a free trial you gain admittance to the accompanying on YouTube TV for the length of your time for testing:
- Over 85 top channels, including PBS, BET, Comedy Central, MTV, and Nickelodeon
- NFL, NBA, and MLB networks
- Unlimited cloud DVR storage space and rewind, fast forward, and pause capability
- 3 streams and 6 accounts per household
Besides, you can likewise join to attempt additional items prior to adding these to your YouTube TV enrollment, like Premium extra organizations, as HBO Max, Showtime, EPIX, and a few more.
To get the most worth out of an ongoing free preliminary, utilize the boundless DVR component to record shows, motion pictures, and sports to your YouTube TV library. The following are a couple of the advantages of limitless DVR:
- There’s no limit on storage space, so you can record as many programs as you want.
- Enjoy live and on-demand programs you want to watch at the time that’s best for your schedule.
- Access all recordings from the Library tab – just hit the button below any airing to add it to your library.
- You can share YouTube TV with your family since your membership includes up to 5 additional accounts for your household. Each family member gets a unique
- profile and personal DVR, so you can build your own library of things to watch. You can also create a YouTube TV family group.
What Channels Come With the YouTube TV Free Trial?
As we referenced previously, a few diverts in the library contrast contingent upon the ZIP code you entered since a few of them are provincial organizations. Here are a portion of the channels you will appreciate during your YouTube TV free trial:
- BET, BET Her
- Cartoon Network
- Cheddar News
- Comedy Central
- Disney Channel
- Disney Jr
- Disney XD
- Food Network
- Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Drama, Hallmark Movies & Mysteries
- MLB Network
- MTV, MTV 2, MTV Classic
- Nat Geo
- NBA TV
- Nick Jr.
- Olympic Channel
- Paramount Network
- Smithsonian Channel
- Tru TV
- TV Land
- Universal Kids
- USA Network
Can You Get a YouTube TV Free Trial Without a Credit Card?
To pursue a free trial on YouTube TV, you should give a future type of installment. The accessible choices are the accompanying: fill in your credit or charge card subtleties or add a PayPal account. So the response is no, you can’t get a YouTube TV free trial without a Mastercard.
In any case, remember that you can drop whenever. Plus, if conclude you don’t need the membership, you can check the length of the leftover free preliminary for your record and drop before the preliminary finishes to try not to be charged.
Will the YouTube TV Free Trial Automatically Renew Into a Subscription?
More often than not, the purpose in requesting installment subtleties after buying in for a free trial with a help is to make the change to a paid membership consistently after the testing period reaches a conclusion, so indeed, the YouTube TV free trial consequently restores into a membership, and this occurs with the greater part of the live TV and streaming stages.
It implies that when your free time for testing is finished, your YouTube TV record will naturally change to a paid participation except if you drop before that occurs.
By then, the installment strategy you entered will be charged the standard cost for your most memorable month of the YouTube TV base arrangement. Likewise, you will be charged for any memberships you’ve added to your YouTube TV participation when their individual free trial closures. The date when your free preliminary closures will turn into your month to month charging date from here onward.
How Much Does YouTube TV Cost After the Free Trial?
Whenever your record changes from a free trial to a paid enrollment, you’ll be charged the standard cost for the base arrangement (in addition to any extra organizations you’ve bought into). You will address the cost displayed for the arrangement and the additional items you picked after buying in.
This implies you will pay the accompanying sums for the YouTube TV plan: $64.99 each month (+ charge) assuming there’s no extraordinary arrangement accessible after buying in or the initial 3 months will cost $54.99 each month and afterward $64.99 each month in the event that the advancement is running.
For additional items, after their separate free trial closures, the accompanying sums will be added to your base arrangement month to month membership charge:
- 4K Plus – $19.99 per month
- VSiN – $3.99 per month
- Acorn TV – $6.99 per month
- ALLBLK – $5.99 per month
- AMC Plus – $6.99 per month
- Cinemax – $9.99 per month
- Comedy Dynamics – $4.99 per month
- CONtv – $4.99 per month
- Docurama – $4.99 per month
- Dove – $4.99 per month
- Fandor – $3.99 per month
- FOX Nation – $5.99 per month
- HBO Max – $14.99 per month
- Hallmark Movies Now – $5.99 per month
- IFC Films Unlimited – $5.99 per month
- Law & Crime – $1.99 per month
- NBA League Pass monthly – $14.99 per month
- Outside TV Features – $4.99 per month
- Pantaya – $5.99 per month
- Screambox – $4.99 per month
- ScreenPix – $2.99 per month
- Sports Plus (NFL RedZone, beIN SPORTS, FOX Soccer Plus, VSiN, Outside TV+, PokerGO+, MAVTV, TVG, Stadium, GOLTV, Billiard TV, SportsGrid, PlayersTV) -$10.99 per month
- UP Faith & Family – $5.99 per month
- CuriosityStream – $3 per month
- Epix – $6 per month
- Showtime – $11 per month
- Shudder – $6 per month
- Starz – $9 per month
- Sundance Now – $7 per month
How to Cancel the YouTube TV Free Trial?
You’re allowed to end the trial whenever to try not to be charged in the event that you feel like YouTube TV isn’t the thing you were searching for. On the off chance that you drop during your free preliminary, you’ll lose admittance to YouTube TV promptly upon abrogation, including any additional items you might have, so you can not get the excess days of your trial .
If you accidentally cancel your free trial, you cannot undo this.
Free trial lengths can change, so make certain to twofold check how long is left on your free preliminary. You can do this anytime during the free time for testing by going to Settings in the YouTube TV application.
- Open the YouTube TV app.
- In the top-right corner, select your profile photo.
- Select Settings and then Membership, where you can see the number of days remaining on your free trial until your account will convert to a paid membership – and also the remaining days of the add-ons’ free trials.
To cancel, sign in to your YouTube TV account and adhere to the guidelines. This is the way to drop the YouTube TV free trial:
- Open the YouTube TV app on your Android device, or go to YouTube TV on a web browser.
- Select your profile photo.
- Go to Settings, and then Membership.
- Click Manage.
- Click Cancel membership, and then click Cancel.
Assuming you neglected to cancel your free trial and got charged, you can return any amount of money that is possible. You should simply to demand a discount, and assuming that it is conceded, your cash will be returned and you’ll lose admittance to YouTube TV right away